Off-Leash Dog Park Rules
• Dogs over thirty pounds are allowed in the large dog area only.
• For their own safety and health, puppies under 4 months of age are not permitted.
• All dogs must have proof of current rabies vaccinations and licenses as required by Broward County.
• Aggressive dogs are not allowed.
• Dogs that are in heat, sick, or have external parasites (fleas, ticks, worms) are not permitted.
• No spiked or pronged dog collars are permitted.
• Trained service dogs are welcome.
• Dogs are not allowed in the park and must be on leashes when entering and exiting the off-leash areas. Close the gate behind you then unleash your dog upon entry into the off-leash areas. A leashed dog may feel threatened by other dogs moving freely.
• Children must be supervised at all times by an adult.
• There is a limit of three dogs per adult handler.
• Dog handlers are solely responsible for their dogs, must stay within sight of their dogs at all times, and must have one leash for each dog within reach at all times.
• Owners of aggressive dogs will be asked to remove their dogs.
• If your dog is annoying or is provoking others, it is time to leave.
• Respect patrons’ requests regarding their dogs.
• Cleaning up after your dog is your responsibility, bags, and receptacles are available at the entrance.
• Please help keep the area safe for everyone. Stop your dog from digging. Leave no holes behind.
• Food or glass containers of any kind are prohibited.
• No animals other than dogs are permitted.
900 Three Islands Boulevard, Hallandale Beach, FL, USA